Wednesday Night Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a group of friends to change, alter and perfect our group EDH Metagame.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck Doctor - House Call

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Admin
Rune

Deck Doctor - House Call Empty
PostSubject: Deck Doctor - House Call   Deck Doctor - House Call EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Ok so I really liked Mike's idea that all of us should go through each others decks to see how everyone's deck construction is looking. That being said alot of people don't want to commit the time, understandable, so instead how about we all use tappedout.net like Alex suggested and then we can all do it on our own time.

I think preparing ourselves for the ban list by fine tuning our decks and making sure we're running at optimal is a great idea, that way we'll get a great idea what cards are in fact too broken too even interact with.

I'll link you guys when my decks are online, and I don't want to just hear from Mike I'de welcome constructive criticism from any person in our group.
Back to top Go down
https://ewnm.forumotion.com
GarruksDeckMaster

GarruksDeckMaster

PostSubject: Re: Deck Doctor - House Call   Deck Doctor - House Call EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Tapped out is great but its not the same as getting together in person.

Regardelss, my decks are already posted on at: http://tappedout.net/users/MeanGreenMachine/

For some reason only my Ulasht deck shows up, but if you click "Show All" my Zegana deck is there as well.
Back to top Go down
VeganZombie

VeganZombie

PostSubject: Re: Deck Doctor - House Call   Deck Doctor - House Call EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Doctor - House Call   Deck Doctor - House Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Deck Doctor - House Call
Page 1 of 1