Wednesday Night Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for a group of friends to change, alter and perfect our group EDH Metagame.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VeganZombie

VeganZombie

Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy) Empty
PostSubject: Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)   Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Hey everyone, welcome to the new forum! I think Justin's on to something here, it's much easier to communicate with everyone as a whole here.
I was thinking, seeing as how we don't know all of each other by username, I thought a Who Are You thread might be relevant, so you wont see someone reply to your comment and think "who the fuck is that". Seeing as how we're playing together I don't think posting our first names should be a problem.

I'm Alex
Back to top Go down
GarruksDeckMaster

GarruksDeckMaster

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)   Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm Jason
Back to top Go down
Rune
Admin
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)   Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:11 am

Justin Reporting In!
Back to top Go down
https://ewnm.forumotion.com
shhsneaky

shhsneaky

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)   Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:20 am

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)   Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions (aka who the fuck is that guy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wednesday Night Magic :: Nerd Hobbies Unite! :: Magic Discussion-
Jump to: